Saturday, October 31, 2009

Did Anyone Do Laser Hair Removal Nyc

Japi jalogüín corblaugrana

comentadme with the following information-all, or only in part, and I will answer with a drabble. You can comment several times and get different drabbles. The only rule is that dabbles have to be a RPG or sports (is the little of what I write atreveríaa right now ...) . And if possible, that I know.

Characters or partner Argument


Supported: crack, slash, femmeslash, alternative histories and anything else you can think of.


Comment on this entry with the Following information-or just a part of it-and I will reply to you with a drabble. Many Times You Can comment and get Different drabbles. The only rule here is the drabbles That Must Be about an RPG or sports! Fandom That I know, if possible.

Character or couple
Plot / story line

Crack, slash, femmeslash, AU and Any Other Thing That Comes to your mind is ADMITTED.



And with that and a biscuit (my life is too boring, yep), I hope all a Happy Halloween ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment