Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Scooter Blue Metal Cores

Of why I'm so bad milk

Aunque también podría titularlo perfectamente "De por qué no lo he sido ni voy a ser nunca aficionada al tenis" .

Veamos, hace dos semanitas se montó el pollo en el tenis español por lo de la final de la Copa Davis. ¿Valencia o Barcelona? The Feliciano and the other ... em "Verdasco? Rafita chop with Nadal (boo boo FEDERER!) because they prefer it in Valencia, the Federation is trying to get into the track to peace, and finally leaves Barcelona. At first I thought "good!" Because you know how much I love my city and sometimes excessive pride I have for her.

And now comes when I connect and get a message from Ruth telling me that my cousin is happy that the Davis Cup final that brought bad vibes playing at the Palau Sant Jordi of 4 to 6 December , which coincides with the dates of Marilyn Manson and Prodigy and naturally not going to do, at least at that stage, at first sight for me no problem. The trouble is that the concert of MUSE , a band from age 13 I wanted to see live, is the November 27, the week before the final and according to the Davis organization needs to prepare the stadium with at least two weeks in advance.

Ultimately, we will be no concert. To do something, please re-Badalona as they did in 2006 ... ay ay ay ...


(and if we add that history exam I went wrong and I went back to fight with my "BFF," in quotes because we already have ...-, a Suki angry with the world . But bueeeno. I'll write more fanfic Ibraxwell!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment