Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Rotatable Monitor Stand

I cansadaaaaaaargh

Suki Planning in Today: 6:00

Waking up! If we add the "ish minutes másssss" must have eventually just

postponing until 6:30. Dress, comb, take a look at the f-list (good morning, and I want> or \u0026lt;), breakfast, and run off to

7:05, to arrive at the station Premià Mar

to 7:20, to catch the train at

7:30, and arrive at Mataró on

7:45. Classes, rollazos miscellaneous blahblahblases Catalan language to the


9:00, I had the MAL Mates Review. But as so and so bad that even though it'll take sabérmelo ... a 6, because it was like Marathon. But I am consoled because the other part, at least have a 7.5 average. Moreover, it could well have gotten a 2 in this review if I had not noticed a very stupid decision I made in the past two minutes ... and because, of 85 students who are social in high school, maybe do not endorse or twenty. More classes, cutting edge, history of art (art Romanesque Asturian = VILLA VILLA VILLA VILLA ALL THE WAY! * Dances *) and English, until

14:45, crook until the train from Sants Mataró -Estació. I caught a couple of sandwiches in a self-service to the Sants estacióny Collblanc I, and I do

16:00, the time when I stayed with [info] miss_black91 and has also been [info] Siesna * o *. After pacing around the outside of the Camp Nou, we arrived at the stadium box office and pick up THIS:



(hundreds, thousands, millions of thanks to siesna and your credit card, but both travel nah)
Beautiful, huh? Be the first Barca game to see live ... 17 years later ...


After collecting the tickets, we go to McDonald's for a drink, and boredom leads to this:

"I can believe? INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO COCA-COLA drink a 4 Dummies xDDDDDDDDDD
Be tarnished, my friend!


Subtitle: "IAQUINTA IS HURT !!!!" ( [info] miss_black91 dixit)




[info] siesna and [info] miss_black91 \u0026lt;3 (blurred out! _ mea culpa)
A good time, definitely. All this until 17:05

that I take the subway Collblanc, Collblanc to Sants, Sants and prizes. PdM came to the

18:00 and I come across half the town to be on time to English. Total, which finally arrived home at 19:30

. Ultimately, twelve hours away from home and hanging around the metropolitan area Barna.


And tomorrow, I have yet:

1. Read my Chapter 7 to 13 Nada by Carmen Laforet.
2. Finish a job in psychology.
3. Dining
4 See APM? (IMPORTANT!)
5. Fix my mop of hair that I

Y. .. something else.

I want to sleep. NOW.

0 comments:

Post a Comment