Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Ideal Workout For A 20 Year Old Male



My letter to the invisible friend [info] corblaugrana for Christmas ... Dear



culé! invisible friend,

This year I have been a culé sooo good. I celebrated in style the three titles we've got, I wrote my first fanfic in this fandom (I started with a Gigi Buffon / Iker Casillas, but bear it in mind! Kthx), I went to presentation at Camp Nou for a guy who is fucking crack and another in the Miniestadi, not as well known but IS THAT AY AY OMA. In addition, I have been a good admin [info] corblaugrana could have been better, yes I know graciasdenada, but I'm always on time to rectify what I have not done so well as an administrator. So I'll ask some other things that would make me a lot, really happy to receive ...

1. I have a weakness for the big earrings , are as they are. The ones I like are long, and those who are bathed gold. \u0026lt;3 you do not averse to a bracelet the more simple objects better, to remember you every time you see it. :)

2. Scarves , scarves and foulards. I love, love me, love me! And my collection is rather limited.

3. A CD with music ! What songs remind you of me? What is the music you should hear and want to recommend? How could songs better define an OTP that we like both? The truth is I'm pretty eclectic in taste. To give you an idea, my favorite bands are Muse, Kasabian and Queen. Instead, as I love solo singers Joss Stone and Robbie Williams, so I play from rock to soul, to pop baker, house and even some rap. If you are not Sergio Ramos and love reggaeton, flamenquitos and stuff, fine.

4. Fanart \u0026lt;3 What you give to have a portrait of Ale Del Piero, Titian, Villa, Cesc or even Valentino Rossi hanging in my room. * Draws hearts * That does not mean I want to be hung in my room a picture of the duo Ibraxwell lean (and who says Ibraxwell says pies, Pochediola or Bojan / Henry), who know what my parents think xDDDDD But otherwise, no problem ~

5. A short vignette one of my pairings (by now know them too well, but ahead and ask!). But hand-written! With erasures, smudges, written words over others, without respecting the margins, puñoy your letter, go \u0026lt;3

6. A notebook ! I need a book like scoring miss_black91 to go fics, ideas, results of the club and tooodas outstanding stuff I have to do ...

7. Chocolates, sweets, COOKIES! You know how heavy that sometimes I get the club since I love to give me cookies, and Christmas will not be an exception.


I think I've asked a lot, so, dear Santa, you decide \u0026lt;3 Now you just turn to you to decide which stuff deserves my thanks, and whatever, I hereby granted that I'll love with these things I'm very easy xD happy to

Many kisses and much love to all your family. Sincerely,

[info] sukichann (I).


0 comments:

Post a Comment