Sunday, October 25, 2009

Alpine Type R Sub Box Design

invisible friend LCH Aguards: MY CAMPAIGN!

Hell yeah! Here is my campaign to convince I'm the best football fan LiveJournal ...

passes through here that will give you every reason, beibeh ...




1 - The first and obvious: because "someone" has nominated me . I had not even The head has gone through and suddenly I see my name among the nominees. That can only mean one thing: someone think I deserve this honor ... (also applies to more than one person who deserved to be nominated before me, but good).

Stunned That left me to see my nick there ... ains.


CESC FABREGAS: "eing? "Sukichann? But that was not the bikes?
Yes, Cesc is the same ... But also is a fan of yours likes football!

2 - Because Barca took the blood . I was born in the year when the club won their first Champions League, 1992, and that, when you are born the same Anoy in the city of Barcelona, marks you for life. I have wept for joy and I cried many times in as many. Some of the highlights of my childhood more than I have in my mind is when I went to buy the baseball cards and I became hysterical because I went Abelardo and not Ronaldo, or the posters hanging in my room was the BIG, HUGE, GENIALÍSIMO Sergi Barjuan, or operation of Figo to Madrid, the farewell with tears in her eyes Nu Nez and the withdrawal of Guardiola as a footballer. I am not exactly a fan of Barca's treble output, just ...

For see, I see up matches younger brother Marc Muniesa, Pol (nine-ten years old) for Barça TV


xD 3 - Because it is very difficult to be THE PARROT! today's football if you follow me on Twitter LiveJournal or :

- My spam futbolero in twitter is well known around here. In fact ...

Photobucket
(not scientifically proven ... but obvious, joer)

- The layout of my LJ sings alone, and ... the icons! Almost 50% of my icons are related to football ... and give thanks that I have not yet made a Plus account.

- I am part of the founding trio of corblaugrana , the best community of FC Barcelona global world. I am in charge of the clubs, I do not miss a single KDD and spameo a bag (not so much lately, but first things first, right?)


4 - Because not only Barca things go! I bring Italian football and lately I'm trying to catch up as I can in the Premier League. I am in charge of the weekly summaries of Calcium furia_roja , no Italian team who resist me, and I know by heart the Inter Milan youth system. In addition, I like football . Good football, go. Therefore, despite being super fan of Juventus, there is no Serie A particularly dislike me (well, yes, a bit of Fiorentina, but that's another story XD).

Because I'm loyal to the red, but I know the alignment of the "Azzurri" pe a pa, and even I can see a match with Sweden-Albania [info] pretty_uniform (true story!)


And for the record that NOT ONLY BRING OS ... but football FOOTBALL:
Photobucket
(mmm ... Cannavaro ...)

5 - Because football is fandom, and the fandom is ... SLASH! Before contacting the shipper and the fandom elejotero Guti / Zerjio Ramoh and Tamudo / Luis García ( TAMURCÍA XD), besides being one of the first to write Pochediola (Pochettino / Pep) and Malves , and few have written in Pepe Reina / Puyol , Gigi / Iker (at least in Castilian), Michel Salgado / Raúl , fanfics of selecció n Italian national, and the great discovery of the season: the "not-without-my-boyfriend" of IBRAXWELL !

6 - Because since I was a booger dream of being a sports journalist and have my own space now football in a radio station or motor sports. And I made my first steps as a commentator, the day he sang alignment
Barca in the match against Sporting de Gijón
last season in Barcelona-Ona FM Radio (Cadena Ser). 00:25 From


... (LOL I still die of shame to hear XDDDDDDDDD)

7 - Because nine out of ten characters from the sports news (or connected to it ... XDDD) have a hunch think I deserve this honor ...


Why do not you, Bernard?



Well, we know the criteria that is the Lord. Let's move on to other personalities


Photobucket XD Top
up Stephen and Suki!


Photobucket
I'd feel safe with you in our goalkeeper, Iker ...


And here we have 22 world championships together (12 +1 Nieto and again, yes, NINE * _ * de Rossi) supporting my cause:
Photobucket

And finally, the best striker in FIFA 2009, the future Golden Ball, FIFA World Player, etc etc etc. Leo Messi speaks to you:

Photobucket


REMEMBER! Read the rules de la votación IMPORTANTE !), y dirígete enseguida AQUÍ , le das a “Reply” y escribes sukichann . Y que no os embauquen… ¡Sukichann FOR THE WIN!

0 comments:

Post a Comment