Monday, October 26, 2009

Clown Fish For Sale In Los Angeles,ca




* cries * I'm nervous, very nervous. I have to give an exhibition on a film. research and all I could get internet.
but what terrifies me is having to stand in front of all ALL, I repeat the whole class, with several more advanced students in semesters I and / or knowledge of rare films, those that do not go more than a week in theaters and not be bad, but because of this thought-provoking.
PANIC. lot. the last time I had to expose end up walking out of class because all those eyes on me made me want to vomit. was two years ago.
I was trying to imagine how another person is what I have recommended to see it go away.

porquienes not vote in ljaguors (or as you type) in some categories, yes, but I have several candidates.
also seems that in a month or so I'm going back home to change and do not want. I find it hard to get used to changes, a long time lived in my bag and once I have all my clothes, books, notebooks and other off in a place that concidero mine ... I do not want change. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment