Saturday, December 26, 2009

Monogrammed Camcorder Bags



I go to sleep this week has been rare. nice. Starting
I got an epic drunk for the second time in my life with my friends we just ... taking into account that only three of us was much (and I swear is the third and last time we mixed liquor, because no one gives me raw, with two ... but do not feel warmth pass the next day I'm dying). The bad thing was that the next day: at eight I had to wake up (we slept about five) with a slight headache and nausea horrible (I used all my strength of will and for not throwing in the truck). Closer to home I thought, I sincerely believed that I had spent all but noooo, without warning, when I was warming my breakfast ZAZ (without giving anything) with my mother in the kitchen. She very nice and friendly (although sometimes I think fool me) said "no, no, no, go to rest" and then "what you fell ill had dinner?" yep, that should have been. My dad said, "is that sometimes dislike cold water." One day later, my father commented that with raw water or anything sweet makes you sick ... and I stayed with that phrase choking "I know something or talk to the score?" And it's strange who do not know, you wake up smelling of alcohol and with symptoms. And much more unusual if they do not tell me anything alguna charla contra el abuso del alcohol o lo que sea, pero nada, solo indirectas que puede que no lo sean y que al escuchar no me doy por aludida. Después en la cena: es la primera vez que mi hermano mayor no va. Y no es que tengamos una gran relación, pero si lo extrañé. También es la primera vez que pude escaparme de los abrazos ¡YAY! Porque siempre toca abrasar a toda la familia y agregados que o no conozco o no nos caemos. También es la primera vez que no recibo regalos de “santa Claus” y eso si lo extrañé, no solo por el regalo, sino por que ya nos llegó la crisis. Es como darme cuenta de golpe que ya soy un adulto y los demás no se esfuerzan en disfrazarme el mundo. Creo que lo anterior suena peor de lo que es,
me divertí mucho a pesar de los detallitos, sobre todo eso de librarme de parte de la cena.
ah, y ha hecho un frio como pocas veces (desde hace diez años no he pasado tanto pinche frio)

0 comments:

Post a Comment