Sunday, December 20, 2009

Meralgia Paresthetica While Pregnant

Barcelona's living a celebration

If someone had told me one year ago that we would have won everything -and I mean EVERYTHING-, beating Real Madrid 2-6 in Bernabéu, watching Iniesta scoring that AWESOME gol in Stanford Bridge, those EPIC finales against Athletic Bilbao, ManU, Athletic Bilbao again xD, Shakhtar Donetsk and Estudiantes de la Plata... I wouldn't have believed it.

And I still can't believe it. We're not just the best team in the world, but the ALL-TIME best team in the world. No one has ever  achieved what we've done... and if someone ever does, they'll never beat our figures.


Yesterday evening I went to visit the fountain in chutes, the place where all vie celebrate all the important victories ...


thousand eight hundred and ninety-nine
club that I was born in the heart
Blue are the colors ...

Futbol Club Barcelona!

(leleleleleeeeee leleleleleeeeeeeeee)



Barcelona yesterday night I was looking gorgeous ...


The club flag waving on the video ... :)


A TV reporter interviewing some vie ...


Such beautiful colours...


[info] miss_black91 's scarf XD


Myself, kissing the shield :)


Boti boti boti, MADRIDISTA QUI NO BOTI! XD


You can't see it very well, but that's my brand new Thierry Henry's badge, which I bought in carrer Tallers :D It's written "HENRY" and a big number 14.

 


I've never been proud of supporting club and I really enjoyed yesterday night: D It's just wonderful ... so thanks, Joe, Charles, Xavi, VV, Iniesta, Daniel Gerard, Rafa, Gabri, Maxwell, Abigirl, Chygry XD KEITEEEEEEEEEE, Yaya, Zlatan, Messi, Bojan, marmoset, Pedro, Busi, Pinto . Also in Eto'o, Sylvinho, Caceres, Hleb? xD, having been part of this HISTORY . (Sorry if someone is missing! ^)

This afternoon I'm going to Strasbourg for some days. We'll visit the European Parliament and some other stuff around there, and despite having SUCH A BAD WEATHER *brrrrr* I'm sure I will have much fun :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment