Sunday, December 13, 2009

Neutrogena Micro Mist Airbrush

Football! Meme

Footie!meme stolen from [info] lamechante 's journal


THE RULES:
You have to choose one baller to do each of the following activities with.
You can't choose the same baller for more than one answer.
You have to explain your reasons behind each answer.



1) Go backpacking across Europe with

Carles Puyol . Sin derecho a roce, ni nada, que [info] miss_black91 me pega un par of milk. But surely with the air 'to the adventurous' of what would happen to me Puyi joke, we would spend the night singing songs with the guitar and the beer in front of the fire, I presentaríaa the Queca friendly XD, and we will, sure that I would Tarzan català very well protected.
Or maybe with Raul Albiol to check KANGAROOS IN AUSTRIA.

2) Teach you
Wear Their language too rusty French might need the help of Yoann Gourcuff to catch up. Although practice with Italian I would not go wrong, and probably would ask a helps these two .

3) Go on Who Wants to Be a Millionaire with
With Cesc sure nooo ... x___DDDDDDD . I agree with [info] lamechante and put a former player, but in my case will PEEEEEEEEEEEEEP . Educated person, thoughtful and intelligent as they come, sure I would win a lot of pasta. In addition, we would do a very, very good team \u0026lt;3333333

4) Bake at chocolate cake with
I love making cupcakes and my former neighbor Cesc Fabregas (not jodamos, BORN IN THE SAME REGION! \u0026lt;3 Visca el Maresme!), a sweet , loves to eat. Having a student as Cesc sure that would happen a little whores, but the result would be worthwhile.

5) Get drunk and sing karaoke with
DANI ALVES! But with their ears before. Dani is the party personified ... up to Real Madrid would be the right by his side: *

6) Go on an extreme sports holiday with Zlatan Ibrahimovic
, because who better than him to give a little thrill in my life? : 3

7) Raise money for underprivileged kids with Iker Casillas
, because this picture speaks for itself and because it is hard to resist him, merengue whatsoever.

8) Marry and Have lots of sex and babies with
\u0026lt;333333333333

9) Play an embarrassingly tabloid-worthy prank on
A joke? A Samuel Eto'o. Just to see how they would react x__D

10) Have a short but wholly satisfying sordid affair with
Gerard Piqué . Mira que lo intento porque tampoco es que sea _mi tipo_, pero es difícil no encontrarlo atractivo...

11) Go to a fancy dress event with
¡¡¡ Erica Abidal!!! Vamos, mirad esto y reíd, no hace falta que os diga nada más:


(gracias a [info] adrenaline500mg por el gif <3)

12) Have a drunken hook up that you may regret
with Gonzalo Higuain . Because although I love playing and even physically like me and would not squeamish at all ... no, the colors are overweight.

13) Go
ballroom dancing with Leo Messi If so that is my house (with or without Ballon d'Or, or changing the trophy for a rose), I said yes to any proposition.


14) Pull off an Ocean's Eleven heist style with
After seeing this picture of David Villa ( [info] Lamechante et moi also agree it \u0026lt;3), I think he would be perfect for any robbery gangster ...

15) Go on a secret mission with
As quietly and as unobtrusive (except when you put these shirts roses, NO ANDRÉS, NO!), Iniesta Andresito elegiríaa , apart from that his qualities would Gusiluz me a fucking ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment