Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Littlestpetshop Dress Up Games Only

Desires [SPANISH!]

begins the week of Terror: TRI-MES-LES-TRA * insert DRAMAH Button [info] dirtylaw here * And I have fifty pages leaves in draft and full dose of caffeine necessary ... I just do not know if I have the willpower, which is what I need right now ... I mean, until about a month ago I was happy because the notes were going just as they had to go, if even my lowest score in the first quarter was a 7.5 in Geography, and why the geo examinations at our institute are much more difficult than the level of the PAU. The pity is that we all know that good does not last long, so I've been stringing a low score after another and I see that 8.33 of the Universitat Pompeu Fabra (U-PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF) as increasingly darker and far, and that encourages me not at all.

Anyway, go to the Calendar of Drama:

Thursday 3: English (+ visit to UAB on why I Treball de Recerca)
Friday 4: Catalan language
History + * insert bridge
here, I had a SUPER PLANAZO that has gone to hell *

Wednesday 9: Philosophy & Geography
Thursday 10: History of Art + Psychology
Friday 11: Applied mathematics and English language + + DELIVERY OF MY TREBALL for Research. Only preliminary work to make some corrections and finishing touches, but could not have picked a different date, PER L'AMOR DE DEU?

I am relatively quiet in English, Català, Art History and Matt (who I was going to tell me two years ago ...), and I'm jiñadísima by that of geography, which made a disastrous second set (3.25 and having studied all the previous week, ladies and gentlemen). Pray for me. A San Mateo (Bellamy xD), Valentino Rossi, Zlatan, Chuck Bass, who is.


And yes, when this is over I will continue with the second chapter of which was to be my story for NaNo, as well as Mourinho Ibraxwell + Beautiful Love (for which I need beta .. . "voluntary") and the many fics that you asked me the day of KDD in [info] corblaugrana , oséase:

- Xavi / Carles, roll dads with Bojan / Leo
- Cesc / Villa, aka
PIES - Pique / Leo (Gerard / Leo = GEO * sigh * I chase, fucking)
- Kriqué * sigh *
- Bojan / Leo
- Manufacture (Cesc / Gerard)
- Pedrosita + + Lorenzo Rossi

XDDDDD And attention
Pellegrini / Mourinho lost on a desert island. And very angry! Sex with Ibrahimovic, who will face Crispy Ce-Erre-Nine, and Marchenator * DRAMAH BUTTON OUT TIME IS RUNNING xDDDDDDDDDD *


Apali, that's all for today. Entry

sponsored WORLD'S BEST WORLD:

BRUTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL
The concert was, yes ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment