Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Kingdom Hearts Psp Patch

entrenched

I found as a single shot eyes are filled with tears, and the only thing that prevents pour them is pride, or fuersa or anything, pride.
I have a broken nose.
And it hurts.
is the second time in my life I have a broken nose, but the first time I can not remember because I was about five years. and was playing well. From the first time I have I crash to the floor and could not stop or my howls and blood. XD I do not remember anything. This time he was playing with my brother (yes, play) when he felt the golpaso he apologized to me and I came to entrench in cuerto not to see me bleed, not to worry fence. I hope
torsade is because we would have to explain, and I do not want. always scold us for being like we were fighting over little ones, especially to me who am the greatest and I fight with one who is already a teenager.
But I find it quite fun to play well, remain children.
I stop bleeding, I only need to go clean again, it seems not the diocuenta of ... the grabedad of my wounds XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment