Sunday, May 23, 2010

151 Original Pokemon Chart

To Do List

Now, I need a list of what I have pending XD Because if not, I have no reference ... They are not in any order of priority, just as I can think of.
  • Comissiona Phoenix for my mom. - WIP
  • Comissiona for my dad Still Life. - No planned D:
  • Commission of El Beso my way. - Planned
  • Birthday Gift for Kaoru. - Planned
  • Birthday Gift for Hani. - No planned D:
  • old gift for my birthday. - Planned Gift sketch Emilio
  • birthday. - Planned Near sketch
  • birthday gift for tone. - No planned
  • Ana Birthday Gift. - No planned D: Oscar Gift
  • birthday and Christmas. - Planned
  • Nanis Birthday Gift. - No planned. D: Lloyd
  • Pic. - 80% WIP
  • Eagle / Phoenix / Ave - WIP 25%


Oh, Martel. There are many things D: And I have to finish before going to school D: I'm putting to work like my life depended on it. Add if I may occur more that I have forgotten ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment