Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Supplement Athletes Take To Slow Heart Beat

Meme time!

Um, Some Might think I've forgotten about the 30-day-meme, pero I have not ...






And now ... more meme! Tagged by [info] miss_black91 :)

A. Listing 10 facts about yourself. / List 10 facts about you.
B. Choose 10 people to do likewise. / Tag 10 people to do it too.
C. Do not choose the person who chose you, or say "Do it who wants to" . / Do not tag the person who tagged you or say 'I tag whoever wants to do it'.
(the instructions were translated by [info] dfotw :* My English is just too bad for this kind of things...)

1. I'm definitely terrible at sports, but I'm quite good at dancing. I've been doing it since I was a child, and I've tried many styles such as ballet, belly dancing, hip-hop, jazz and even some salsa.
2. I deal with the Italian's Serie A weekly reports at [info] furia_roja , and sometimes I worry about the fact I know "calcio" much better than my own country's league...
3. I'm often bad-tempered and I easily tend to lose my own control, but only in front of my own family. I would feel so ashamed if my friends ever saw how I am when I feel so angry...
4. I hate rainy days. I feel sad, in a bad mood, and my head aches when it's raining outside.
5. When I was young I dreamt whether being an astronaut, an actress, or a comic designer.
6. I'm terribly shy, and sometimes I even feel insecure when I'm with friends I've known for a long time and I trust.
7. I barely use Facebook lately, just to have a laugh while looking at silly groups I find...
8. I've never been involved in a serious relationship, and right now it's not that I feel like...
9. I'm not exactly a great cook, but I love baking cakes with mum ♥
10. Economics was the subject I hated most last year; however, it's one of the most useful subjects I've ever been taught.


Let's see who I am going to tag... I don't know, really, feel free to take it if you want!

0 comments:

Post a Comment