Saturday, November 14, 2009

Pir Motions Sensor Circuit

Football! Meme

A meme, stolen from my beloved Nerazzurri [info] ary_true : *
Videos, pics and other stuff is included xD


1. Which team do you support? 1899 Néixer the club Porto to the cor ... Blaugrana són els colors! FUTBOL CLUB BARCELONA! Lelele leleléeee xD




2. When did you start supporting that team?
My parents and bro were all culés, I was born in Barcelona and in 1992, the year we won our first Champions League, so unconsciously I've probably supported Barça since I was a baby...

3. Have you ever supported other teams? The second team in my heart is Valencia CF, as most of my family have come from VLC. Also, I've had many, many team crushes. I'm a huge fan of Calcio, and I've got a big affection to Juventus FC although I don't consider myself a real tifosa , as I like Milan a lot and don't even dislike Inter xD Also, I've liked Arsenal since the moment I first saw Tití playing (and then there's Cesc, and RVP, and Arshavin...)

4.Why football and why not basketball?
Sometimes I watch basketball as well, but one of my resolutions for next season is to watch many more games. Anyway, I'm more of motorsports than basketball...

5. Your first footie crush and why. Pep Guardiola! I started watching the games with my family when he was the team captain, so he's still THE CAPTAIN to me (well, then there's Puyol, okay? xD). He was the point of reference for Barça when I was a kid, so he's probably the player whom I've admired the most. I still remember how much I cried when he retired as a footballer and my happiness now that he has become the perfect coach for us.

6. If you were a footballer, in which role would you play?
... Hooligan XDDDDD I'm not exactly a good player, but if I had to choose... probably midfield.

7. In which society? I would be happy playing at CE Premià, the team in my town xD

8. Your favourite Liga, Premier, Bundes teams. I think you already know my favourite Liga team, so... I'm in love with Arsenal and I haven't seen many Bundesliga games but I've always liked Bayern Munchen ^^

9. The ... footballer
most intelligent: Xavi Hernández *_*
most cunning: Dani Alves!
most arrogant: Cristiano Ronaldo.
most handsome: Oh COME ON. Silly question... just look at my header!



shiest: I'd probably say Alberto Paloschi, or so it seems to me... or even Bojaaan >///<
most womanizer: Gerard Piqué, for sure.
silliest : Raúl Albiol xD
most stylish: Andriy Shevchenko ♥ Or Ricky Kakà! (22/7, yay)

10. If you had a daughter, who would be the perfect son-in-law?
I would have said Bojan, but he is the official Lolita in FCB, so... XD Then I would say Davide 'the cuteness' Santon, or Pato, even Aaron Ramsey *o*

11. 5 footballers you loved.
ADP *hearts*, Pep, Fernando Torres (...yep ¡///¡), Ricardo Kakà, and of course of course, Thierry!

12. Your actual football crush and his best qualities: ALBERTO PALOSCHI! Can't wait to see him back in Milan. I like the fact that he's so brave despite being young... he's made great things, and I always tried to catch up with news related to Parma just for Albi... *needs an icon of him* I'm sure he'll soon be a star ^^


And afterwards there's Zlatan, of course... that's what I call MAGIC!

13. The footballer you would have in your fav team: PEDROOOOOOOOOOO xD So we'll ALWAYS get to score a couple of goals...

14. If your team didn't exist, which team would you support? Ummm... Espanyol? xDDDDDDDD

15. The first match at the stadium: Last Tuesday, the match between FCB and Cultural Leonesa that ended up in 5-0 =P

16. Do all in your family support the same team? Yep, fortunately.

17. Last match you saw: Barça-Cultural Leonesa, too XDDDDDDD

18. The best match: It might be one of the CL finales we've won against Arsenal and ManU... but the 2-6 against Real Madrid was just LE-GEN-DA-RY. AND it has been probably the best match Henry's played in Barcelona...


Doubts, anyone?

19. The worst match:
I haven't seen many terrible games by Barça recently, but I won't ever forget that 'pasillo' match at Bernabéu, when RM had already won la Liga... it was just humiliating... but we've certainly learnt from our mistakes!

20. The Golden Ball to...? Xavi Hernández.

21. Who is the footballer you hate most? Figo. I will never forgive when he left BCN and went to play in Real Madrid...

22. Which footballer would be a perfect politician? Oleguer Presas X___D (Puyol would be the Vicepresident and Sylvinho, the Conseller en Cap!) WAAAAAAAAAAAH xD


OH CMON, A Brazilian speaking Catalan! Isn't it cute? QUE N'APRENGUIN!

23. A perfect model? Sheva and his wonderful smile <33333


I will never forgive [info] lamechante for showing us this pic...

24. A perfect tv-announcer? Cesc Fàbregas



25. What do you think about wags? Your favorite? That It Would not Be Being bad one of them ... (Yes, deep down I am a farting, so what? XD) And ... I really like Anna and Elsa (Iniesta and Xavi's respectivamente), or maybe Sylvie Van der Vaart events

xDDDD 26. Mourinho is ... good theater.

xDDDDDDDDDDDDD

27. Shevchenko is ... awesome.

28. J. Zanetti is ...
Inter's captain.

29. Ronaldo is ... one of the all-time best players (the real Ronaldo, Not Crispy)

30. Footie Your Wishes for 2010: Winning the treble again , Then That It Would Be the sextet ^ ^ Nah, I just hope we'll keep playing as well as we're doing now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment