Thursday, September 3, 2009

Awesome Belly Button Tattoos





Yay! 'm finally seventeen and Leaving behind a year that's Been really tough But I've Learnt A Lot Whom from. Those Things about high school, my grandma, friends ... I'm glad they've made me much stronger. But I'm keeping a lot of great experiences (my first time on a radio programme, Montmeló, CSS concert, our LJ 'kedadas' :P and many, many more!) and I'm extremely happy that this year I've met loads of people who've meant a lot to me.
I know this is going to be a difficult year, with all that pre-college stuff, more high school, friends and love things, study really really hard til I get my ticket to my future degree in journalism, but I'm looking forward to face all these things and fight to get what I want.

Nothing else to say. Gracias a todos. Grazie mille a tutte.
Thank you everyone for making my day so special :]

0 comments:

Post a Comment