Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Strange Feeling In Throat Months

uni I

Today I had my first class was Literature and Film. Auteur cinema. Conosco not any references that gave the teacher today. I've only seen two movies in my life author a "El Topo" that I never understood anything, but I saw her twice, and "Funny Games" is pretty original and if I liked it. (And about 15 minutes of "Otto" it's great, but I lost the page that was seeing)
said "Brokeback Mountain" author can be considered to be transgressive and the new Batman (I have not seen) to return to superhero human and then I think also "Fucking Amal" may be one of those ... and many others.
I liked the class and I feel happier than in my previous career, despite the fact that I only talked to two people and last time I clik with a girl from the start. I feel radiant (more or less like this: D), as I look in the mirror and I have uploaded the handsome, I notice it and it's important: D. And commissioned me two books, which I suppose is that mid-semester I will be with the pouches at the knees, but beats me I'll like it.

and took a few days dreaming of Spike's funny because I remember only one esena Buffy in which he would not come out, is what the fics. : D I'm HAPPY: D



0 comments:

Post a Comment