Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Sasuke Cross Stitch Pattern

meme


musical meme, puts the player in random and that was what came

(I must say I have more music 9G, and some of those who left could not remember that I had)

How would you describe yourself? Shrek 2 soundtrack - Bonnie Tyler - I Need A Hero

What do you like in a person? Suzanne-Leonard Cohen (vastante way, I like crazy people)

How do you feel today? First We Take Manhattan - Leonard Cohen & Joe Cocker (I take refuge in the 5 th. Especially in these times, look)

What is your purpose in life? I'm Your Man Leonard Cohen

--- What is your nickname? Outflow -The Rasmus (well. .. yes but no, the last nickname was ChicaRasmus - and I like to brag)

What do your friends think of you? If I Die Tomorrow Motley Crue

--- What do you think of your parents? The bull in love with the moon -?

Who do you think very often? --- Always my Gloria Trevi

What is 2 +2? --- Cry for the moon epica ( Follow your common sense / / Follow your common sense XD)

What do you think of your best friend? --- Fein epic

What do you think of the person you like? When you do not see me --- Sisters of Mercy

What is the story of your life? Open my eyes (acoustic version) --- The Rasmus What

want to grow up? The Hunger

Misfits --- What do you think when you see the person you like? We'er --- Not Gonna Take It Twisted sisters

What will dance at your wedding? Oraison du Soir-Arthur Fabrice Luchihi Rimbaun --- (it is a poem. Poem, poem, without music I mean)

What will play at your funeral? Nacht der Angel --- Nena (how happy I am) What is

your hobby? Hijos de Cain Baron Rojo

--- What is your greatest fear? Godhead Penetrate

--- What is your biggest secret? --- MCR Disenchanted (not entiedo)

What do you think of your friends? Dy --- Lady Gloria Trevi (totalmente! XD)

What about this test? Wonderwall oasis

----

ADVANTAGE and to say how I came to my house today I
: * growl, growl, growl * * Spark at eyes *
Breast with you?
me: * growling * gruñoy back
Breast with you?
me: * evil look * Gruñoy the
Mom: Do not you like?
me: you do not like?
Oo mama: what's your story
I: if, like me and leave them wanting more *.*: D ^ _ ^ * I'm *
hopping all the house: * this crazy *

O.O

and will take the second season of Supernatural by five!


0 comments:

Post a Comment