Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Herpes On Hands And Feet

UIBE @ 2009-02-26T00: 55:00

I just finished reading Fatal House. And I feel great. Might just be a twist, but do not know, had always avoided reading about elves protagonists.

suspect it is the image of the elves of The Lord of the Rings I have not read, but the film as not. Too white, too perfect, too elongated (or useless, such as elf that they love Aragorn who does nothing throughout the story.) When they are not main characters so I have no problem .

Anyway, I near the end (although I had spoiler) did not know how it would all end. Because basically they're meant for each other by these supernatural forces of fate (or so) but they love to others. And their union will determine the fate of (almost) all life. And to be a novel half romanticoide hearts not filled with roses and honey, is quite normal.

last night I slept at five (and woke up at seven) because of this book is ligerita and very good in my opinion (in spite of the title that did not convince me ami)

0 comments:

Post a Comment