Saturday, January 19, 2008

Motorcycle Sand Tires

Pocresías Ethics and Moral

Something like this happened on holiday>> Although it was on the wrong side XDU

thing is that my uncles and cousins came to Chihuahua and then my aunt wanted to go as a tourist and volunteers to carry us to the center.
So.
Once we were on the way, we passed a police officer (Well, not so near, we were like 10-15 meters) and my mom, just so my cousins are the pass well, laughed at the size of the police, ne? And as we all started laughing because I guess the police felt the stares and turned to face us and then started to slow zoom-XD-damn lights and police who went with him, all angry, and also a great height>>, we touched the glass and told us to stop. All well WTF?

But then we acrodamos that was Wednesday OMG! And about two weeks ago told us the verification we could not move on Wednesday XD

All because my uncle gave my mother the car but the car has plates of San Luis and we have not changed because the $% @ & plates cost an lot changed. Damn piece of aluminum ...

But anyway. The police officer approached, all terrified because I knew what it was that we were wrong. And then comes over and tells my mom that day was not circulating and already had to change not know what numbers I do not know what else. Of which the only thing we could have the plates would be fine for everything else were pure inventions.

Total amount of fines was an exceptional XD And then we came for Christmas, which emptied the pockets of many gifts, ne? And because apart almost anything because we were only going to get around the city ... so for my aunt and my mother had to opt for corruption ...

I'm not saying what we did was right, however. But what's wrong is that the police do as the laws changed and everything so that others are scared and prefer to pay a bribe. And if anyone knows the laws. Not troubled to see them.

Well, that was my contribution to the work. See what you can out of this.

Okay

0 comments:

Post a Comment