Saturday, January 19, 2008

Chikan (train Groping



mad at someone because he made a mistake? What if that mistake will hurt a lot? What if that mistake was an accident? What if you want that person a lot?

That is my question. If someone makes a mistake you want to hurt you much, it's just that that person receives a punishment?

is assumed that if you love the person, you should not wish him any harm, right? Even when you hurt, and less when you know that was not on purpose.

Which is correct? Wait that someone approaches you asking for forgiveness, or that you're going to tell you're angry? And if that person does not know?

Good punished for something that was not done on purpose? By an act?

's why I say that even look good in front of others to ignore him to one to whom you are angry, morally, you feel the kick.

So in the end, who ends up worst hit is yourself, because not only the weight of loads that hurt you (even if not on purpose), and the weight that you're hurting that person to be angry.



XD Well, leaving aside my projections ... Is an entry because I have not done any in a long time.

Although not entirely my fault ¬ ¬ There were no classes and there has been a good quiz ...!! Anyway. I think this might answer one of the test questions that I did not answer, because I do not know if I said, but forty questions were very long, and I think that this was one of the last professional.

I do not know what a person, because we saw in class XD ¬ ¬



0 comments:

Post a Comment