Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Why Does A Toothache Hurt Worse At Night

Mother in Heaven

freer when you're around or when you have nothing?

As I (YA SE, PROF, IS NOT WHAT I THINK XD) are freer when you have nothing. Why?

Because even if I had everything in life, would have to be worrying about anyone stealing or keep me in good conditions, it does not spoil, do not forget me, blah blah.

the other hand, if I have nothing, then I have to worry about what I eat, where to go to sleep. But you can fix it So the moment you need it, you can fall asleep anywhere until you run over cars, do not eat a horse need to be satisfied and to survive, so if you eat just enough, and they did.

However, there are 'free' to enter the cinema to see a movie you want to see or to play in the arcades ... but small details that make life more enjoyable.

>>

I changed my mind. You must be at the midpoint. Not too open or too little.

0 comments:

Post a Comment