Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Masterbation Encouragemnt

March / 09



Well, I am here after a year now, would rather erase from me forever, but unfortunately the consequences and pain can not forget so easily ... There were situations that I literally made it impossible to continue with my plans, but I hope over time to be back on track, waiting for his patience comprensiĆ³ny ... At the moment I am not stable emotionally, and mentally and even trying to sort out my ideas and continue with these projects, but I promise that I do intend to continue story ... (ja so many drugs have clouded my sanity) ... does no more than two weeks to return to fanfiction, but only as a spectator, which I slowly helps regain the desire to resume my fics ... I hope they understand and forgive if anyone is interested ... we will very soon (I hope) Evil Saiya goddess

March/09

0 comments:

Post a Comment