Saturday, December 27, 2008

The Best Hair Defrizzer Ever

gambit


Christmas is a time of peace and happiness, which I really neither me or I will come.
this time I was totally ignoradaen devido the family reunion to go to be the unofficial babysitter (who always prefer to see children playing pretend interest in the stories of people who do not even know the name) to pariah who left the university (I'm wrong career, not what the hell to in Chemistry) from what I could get out to walk alone through the deserted streets at midnight without anyone knowing. I like to walk alone. night.

Congratulations to you like it, and I sincerely hope that all is a good time.

and already, removing the obligation, something that has nothing to do with anything I have seen the trailer for Wolverine and Gambit SALE! I like a little more than Wolverine, a girl was in love with Him. although the actor did not fully desepciona as me about all the fictional characters that I love to this degree, it lives up to the little I saw. looks interesting and I hope with all my heart that no fence to water

0 comments:

Post a Comment