Monday, October 22, 2007

Good Whishes Message For Baby Shower

Eticaaaaaa Philosophies of Life ~

Oi!

long have not post anything? Hmmm ... ¬ ¬ as three months XD Well, I exaggerate, like three weeks.

Anyway.

I have to cover as ... ALL of the month in some entries ... in one day ... Erhem.

As I do not remember what we saw and did not bring my notebook ... I will rely on the LJ Mori (aka geniouslupin)

((Ahhhhh. .. too many emails that I have to point T ^ T))

* open *
geniouslupin journal
Ah, yes!

The analysis of film stock. Well

. The film is the new "I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry" [yes, I changed the name and why?!] That this is a guy named Larry and his best friend Chuck who are firefighters.
Larry's wife died a year ago, so I was living with her son Eric and daughter Tory. Chuck is promiscuous.

Larry is afraid that if he dies (as a fireman, d'oh), their children end up in Bangladesh doing tennis for 6 cents an hour just because they "ordered their paperwork last night."

Anyway, Larry saves Chuck's life yadda yadda and end with the idea that if they join in ... pun intended, domestic partnership, your children can live their lives without having to go to Bangladesh.

After a series of unfortunate events, or Unfortunate Events XDDD ... I will not tell the end. No, no one dies ... So.

actions that led to the film were based on beliefs, like everything in this life. Hitsuzen. Ok, maybe not.

Beliefs de Larry eran que si se casaba con Chuck y moría, Chuck estaría a cargo de sus hijos y no sufrirían.

La intención de Larry fue la de casarse con Chuck para alivianar a sus hijos, como ya dije.

Y el medio fue... pues irse a Canadá a casarse y hacer que todos creyeran que de verdad eran pareja, hasta sus amigos.

Ya dije el contexto...

Y los resultados pues fueron que todos creían que eran pareja excepto Flitzer o wtvr.

...Y las consecuencias pues las saben aquellos que vieron la película.

Y ya...

...

???

0 comments:

Post a Comment